I absolutely love the Burberry Dark Spice eye palette (shown here) and had so much fun experimenting with different looks. I started off with a simple day look that I paired with soft cheeks and a rosy lip. Since Burberry eyeshadows are extremely easy to use, creating this look was easy because it's almost as if the shadows blend themselves. I hope you enjoy this daytime FOTD that I created.
For this look, I placed the lightest shade in the quad and applied it all over my lid all the way up to the browbone. I then softly placed the coppery shadow in the outer V of my lid for definition. I wanted to keep this look simple by focusing on the eyeshadows and not my lashes. I used the dark brown shadow in the quad as a liner for my upper lashline and 2/3 of my lower lashline. I chose not to heavily line my lids, and so to open up my eyes, I dotted black liner between my lashes and lightly tightlined my upper waterline. Since the lightest shade in this eye palette is a my-lids-but-better color, I needed to find something else to use as a highlighter. I used the lightest color in my trusty Cargo Essential Eye Palette for my tear duct and under my brow bone. I finished off my eye look by curling my lashes and applying one coat of mascara. To keep this look simple, I kept my blush sheer and added a blotted layer of pale red lipstick to add a bit of oomph.
- Sephora Ultra-smoothing primer
- Sephora Compact Powder Foundation, D33
- Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base
- Burberry Complete Eye Palette, Dark Spice No. 05
- Tarte Skinny SmolderEyes, Onyx
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, Black
- Urban Decay Cannonball waterproof mascara
- Cargo Essential Eye Palette, Dark/Neutral
- Dior Diorshow Brow Styler, Universal Brown
- MAC Mineralize Concealer, NW30
- Burberry Light Glow Natural Blush, Tangerine
- Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact, Sun Bunny
- Dior Diorific Lipstick, Lady
Thanks for visiting! I'll post the evening FOTD that I created with Dark Spice soon. :)