There are times when I can't think of looks to create, and there are times when my mind is filling to the brim with ideas. Thankfully it's the latter for me right now. It must be the autumnal air or the holiday festivities, but I can't help but try out different looks both with new makeup that I've acquired and oldies but goodies that have been sitting in my closet.
This look was inspired by a Benefit eyeshadow cream that I haven't had a chance to use, but received as a GWP from Sephora. It's must've been the chilly weather that made me think of this lovely silver cream. I believe the color is discontinued but the texture was so easy to work with that I may have to try out the other colors. I hope you enjoy this wintery look. Happy Holidays!
- Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base (used as a highlighter)
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner, Silver Spoon (I believe this is discontinued but here's a similar version)
- Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow, 11 Sultry Smoke
- MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil, Navy Stain
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes, 14L
- Loujene false lashes with Duo Lash Adhesive Dark Tone
- MAC Mineralize Blush, Giggly (limited edition)
- MAC Lipglass, Cultured