Privacy and Disclosure Policies and Terms of Use

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Attention jet-setting beauties! I have two fabulous Sonia Kashuk findsfor you!

After a summer of travel hibernation, I'm gearing up for another season of flying to faraway places. In just a few weeks, I'll be heading to South America. Other than getting excited for new makeup collections, I'm also thrilled by finding chic travel-friendly items. 

While perusing the aisles of Target, I came upon these two Sonia Kashuk items. These two were my first SK purchases. I've heard nothing but good things about Kashuk's line and I can't wait to take these beauties with me abroad. As a traveler, I'm always finding ways to lighten up my load. I found this dual-ended foundation and powder brush which I thought would be perfect for my travel makeup bag. I haven't put it through the ringer just yet, but I can tell you that the natural and synthetic bristles are really soft. I'll post a thorough review once I've had the chance to use it. 


The second Sonia Kashuk purchase that I made was a makeup bag. I really don't need another one, but this was on clearance for only $4.98! I love the bubbly design which makes looking for this in dark luggage a snap, but best of all, there's see-through pouches. There are two compartments for me to put brushes and tools in one, and makeup in the other.  I'm also the kind of gal that needs to see what I have, otherwise I forget that I even brought it.  


Let me know of any travel-friendly makeup items that you use.  I'm always on the hunt for more! Thanks for stopping by and if you don't already, please follow my site or subscribe. :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh Chris, you are a true globe-trotter! The brush certainly looks handy! I like waterproof makeup bags, especially if I have to stuff them in my suitcase: you never know what might happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree on the waterproof aspect.

      Delete
  2. put your toiletries in little containers to save space :D
    ps- the make up bag is so cute
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to remember to save all my little sample jars. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  3. the two sided brush looks like something that is def useful in the makeup bag

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to put it to the test. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the makeup bag !

    http://fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to travel with it and put it to the test.

      Delete

I love getting comments... Thanks for stopping by! If you've enjoyed this post, please follow me or subscribe. :)