Privacy and Disclosure Policies and Terms of Use

Friday, September 13, 2013

Early Fall Drugstore Haul!



Haul posts are not only one of my favorites to read, but also one of my favorites to write. There are products that I've overlooked many times in drugstore aisles, only to give it a second take after reading  glowing haul reviews. 

The past few days have started to feel like fall. It's been nippy and I've been forced to wear pants. (I love dresses and shorts!). As hard as it is to see the lack of sun, I have to admit that I love cozy sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, plummy lips and vampy nails. (FYI: the backdrop for this haul is a lovely new sweater that I picked up. I couldn't resist the on trend black and white tribal print.)

I started today's beauty haul at Ulta. I love Rimmel ScandalEyes eyeliners and have wanted to check out their bronzer and mattifying powder. With my coupon, these came out to only $2.50 each! 

I've also wanted to try Ciate's caviar manicure beads but it comes with a hefty price tag. Fortunately, Essence makes a similar product for only $2.49. I plan on using this for accent nails.

Of course, a drugstore haul wouldn't be complete without a trip to Target. While browsing the aisles, I picked up an E.L.F. powder brush which I bought to use with my bronzers. I know many people use this to apply powder or mineral foundation, but I like the idea of a small flat top brush to sculpt my face with. 

I'm drooling over Essie's fall collection. The color that I was most drawn to was twin sweater set, a darker and warmer red which will pair well with vampy lips. This is definitely first on my to-try list.

Lastly, I wanted to pick up a small shadow palette to travel with next week. I found the infamous Maybelline Chai Latte palette which I've read is like a mini Naked palette. This is the first time I've seen it since trying to hunt for it.

I hope you enjoyed my lovely haul. I have a lot of posts to write on products that I've tested and loved but life has been a little hectic lately, so thank you for being patient and continuing to visit. Let me know what you've hauled and loved lately so I can keep my eyes peeled for my next drugstore Trip. Toodles! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Chris, great picks! That Maybelline palette is cute! It seems really good as well. I have a similar Essie polish that I should take out soon. It's perfect for autumn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used Maybelline powder shadows, so I'm crossing my fingers that these work well. :)

      Delete
  2. I feel Maybelline powder shadow quads are inconsistent in pigments. Some are quite good, while some turned out just bleh!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments... Thanks for stopping by! If you've enjoyed this post, please follow me or subscribe. :)