Privacy and Disclosure Policies and Terms of Use

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Achieve a natural flush with Marc Jacobs Shameless Bold Blush inRebellious

                       
Marc Jacobs' cosmetic line is new to the beauty world and I'm already a big fan. My first experience with the MJ line was with the polishes which I adore, and I thought I'd give it a go with the blushes. I was immediately drawn to Rebellious, a bright and bold pink.

                       
Surprisingly, the blush is fairly sheer and applies so beautifully giving me a natural blush. This is not to say that the blush isn't pigmented because it can definitely build up to a brighter hue. The texture is finely-milled but not powdery. Rebellious is easy to blend and perfect for pairing with berry and burgundy lips. 

                       
Rebellious is a beautiful blush that I've worn almost every single day for the past few weeks and I hope to test out some of the other Shameless Bold Blush colors. Though the round pan seems small, I barely use any product because this blush is so pigmented. I like to apply this blush by lightly grazing the blush pan with my Shu Uemura #20 blush brush and then sweeping the color on the apples of my cheeks for a natural everyday look.

                                   
     
Bottom line: The Marc Jacobs blushes are worth your time to test out. Whether you like to go bold or au naturel with your blush, there's sure to be a color for you. These blushes retail for $30 and can be found at Sephora and Marc Jacobs' website. 

                                Thanks for stopping by! Please follow me or subscribe. :)


9 comments:

  1. Hey Chris, I have been eyeing this one! Great pick! What a lovely shade on you! Glad to hear you're loving the formula as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been in my makeup bag for a while now. :)

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I bought one of these in the shade Outspoken and I love that one! All of his products look pretty tempting...

    www.frecklesandfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to check out Outspoken. Thanks for the rec!

      Delete
  3. Woah! Thats an amazing color and looks so natural :)

    personalfashionhub.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just as surprised myself at how natural this blush could look.

      Delete
  4. Love it! Love the packaging and love the color. Its light and seem so natural on skin. I'll def check on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments... Thanks for stopping by! If you've enjoyed this post, please follow me or subscribe. :)