Privacy and Disclosure Policies and Terms of Use

Monday, November 4, 2013

My Sephora VIB Sale Wish List and simple FOTD


 Hey stranger, long time no blog. For those that still continue to visit, thank you! I know it's been a one post per month stint for me this summer/early fall, but after traveling for a month, I'm excited to sit down and blog, and share some goodies that I've been enjoying. 

I've been compiling my Sephora wish list for the past few months in anticipation of the upcoming VIB sale this week which if you didn't know, is 20% off everything, including luxury brands! Though there have been palettes and lipsticks that I've been waiting to purchase during this sale, I mainly like to haul skincare products which tend to be on the pricier side, but with 20% off, it's the perfect time to stock up on almost empties. 

Two products that I want to mention just in case you're compiling your wish lists are: Marc Jacobs Shameless Blush and Benefit's new Hydra-Smooth Lip Color, both of which I'm wearing in this FOTD. I'm wearing the Marc Jacobs blush in 216 Rebellious, which looks scary in the pan, but applies very natural and is actually buildable to my desired level of intensity. I'm also wearing the Benefit lipstick in Talk Flirty, an orchid pink. I tried this lipstick last week and loved how hydrating it felt. 

I wanted I share what's on my wish list, and of course, hear what's on yours since this would be the perfect time to bite the bullet on products I've always wanted to try but didn't because of the price tag.

Skincare
1. Shiseido Facial Cottons. I swear after using these after my blogosphere friend Kristine told me about these. Every other cotton round now feels like sandpaper.
2. When Essence Mask (Travelmate). I swear by these after long-haul flights. These not only moisturize, but also make my skin glow.
3. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream. Much needed during these dryer me colder months.

Everyday staples:
4. Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil. My holy grail brow product.
5. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser. Tried a deluxe sample while abroad and not only does this smell fresh, it was gentle to my sensitive combo skin.

Longtime products that have been sitting on my makeup wish list:
6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light. I love the effect of glowy skin.
7. Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge in 9 Burgundy. This is the season for vampy lips and because I like low maintenance makeup, this is perfect because it doesn't budge but is pretty comfortable. 
8. Smashbox Full Exposure Palette. Yes, another neutrals palette but I love how this has both matte and satin/shimmer shades.

Okay lovelies, I want to know what's on your makeup wish lists.

Thanks for visiting! Don't forget to follow or subscribe for more posts. 


6 comments:

  1. Hey Chris, it's nice to have you back! You're as adorable as ever <3

    That's a great wish list you have there! Definitely stock up on that Hourglass brow pencil, which is something I absolutely cannot live without! When I travel it's always in my purse, just so that I don't scare my fellow passengers LOL I haven't tried Diffused Light but I have Radiant Light and love it! It looks good in real life and REALLY REALLY good in photos! If you get Diffused Light I'd love to hear what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of getting the Hourglass palette too since there are 3 colors to try. Who knows what will end up in my cart when the sale starts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to try the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders too! Thank you for reminding me :)
    There's also a set of the Nars Lip pencils I really want and pretty much all the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush products! This could get really dangerous!

    www.frecklesandfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried Soap and Glory but I've heard great things about their skincare products.

      Delete
  4. Hello there pretty!
    I found many useful reviews in your blog :)

    new follower :)
    come and say hi: Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alice, thanks for stopping by and for the follow. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments... Thanks for stopping by! If you've enjoyed this post, please follow me or subscribe. :)