Privacy and Disclosure Policies and Terms of Use

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Product Alert: NEW Real Techniques brush set

                   

If you've been around the beauty blogosphere, you'll know that Real Techniques brushes are some of the best around, and loved by many (myself including).  I almost jumped out of seat when I saw this new set of brushes online at Ulta for only $29.99, which means that each brush comes out to only $6 each! This is a steal! If you're looking for the perfect holiday gift for a beauty-loving friend or have had your eye on Real Techniques, I highly suggest you check this set out. Also, if you wait for the occasional 20% off coupon, it's almost like highway robbery... In the best possible way of course. :)

5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried RT because I couldn't find a set that I want, but this one looks pretty awesome! At this price it IS indeed a steal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only purchase individual brushes but this set has it all. I need to pick this up for myself but I really need to stop buying Christmas gifts for myself.

      Delete
  2. This is def a great deal especially for real techniques fanatics like me. Gotta grab one too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, I love this set, it's so much better than the first sets they released with it now being mixed <3 love the real techniques brushes :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments... Thanks for stopping by! If you've enjoyed this post, please follow me or subscribe. :)